Ordering & Payment Methods
You can access your order status and history by referencing the tracking link in your order confirmation email, or by logging into your account. Please note: Some carriers may not provide tracking information for up to 24 business hours after your order has shipped. For status updates, Contact Us.
- Ground and expedited service orders are processed and shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday), excluding major holidays.
- We apologize, but IT Cosmetics™ is currently unable to accept orders for delivery to international addresses outside of Canada.
- For more information, visit Shipping and Delivery
If you need assistance, our IT Girls in customer service will be here! Please call them at 1-844-814-7111 Monday through Thrusday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET.! You can also e-mail us at email@example.com and they will respond as soon as possible during normal business hours. Thank you for your patience as we work to create a special shopping destination for you.
Once you submit your itcosmetics.ca order, we are unable to make cancellations or changes. For more information, visit Returns at itcosmetics.ca. If you have any questions or concerns, please Contact Us with your name and order number, and a Customer Care representative will respond to you as soon as possible.
Please Contact Us with your name and order number, and a Customer Care representative will respond to you as soon as possible.
At this time, IT Cosmetics™ product samples are not available for general distribution. However, various samples are available at checkout with your www.itcosmetics.ca purchase, and periodically during special offers and promotions. If you're not sure which products are right for you, Contact Us for expert recommendations and advice.
IT Cosmetics™ accepts the following credit cards and payment methods:
- American Express
- Apple Pay *(With your iPhone, iPad, and Mac you can use Apple Pay to pay on websites in Safari. Visit Apple.com for help with set up).
We are unable to accept CODs, layaway plans, checks, money orders, or cash.
Please note: For your security, the billing name and address must match the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped.
When placing an order using a credit card, two transactions will be posted to your account:
- When your order is authorized, the issuing bank for your credit card will place a hold on the funds in your account in the amount of your purchase. This action reserves the funds for the pending charge.
- Once you are charged (when order ships), funds for the purchase amount will be removed from your account. If the order is altered or cancelled prior to shipment, the charge may vary from the amount of the authorization hold.
If an order is cancelled, the issuing bank will remove the authorization hold. For details on the removal of authorization holds, please contact the issuing bank's customer service. Because this process is specific to each bank, we regret that we cannot provide assistance with the removal of authorization holds.
The credit card used for your purchase will be charged when your order is shipped. If you have any questions, please Contact Us
At this time, we must limit product purchases to no more than six (6) units per item, and select products to no more than three (3) units per item. Orders exceeding their maximum purchase limit are subject to cancellation. See Terms & Conditions for more information about IT's Purchase Related Policies, or Contact Us with questions.