As one of today’s fastest growing, best-selling prestige cosmetics brands, IT Cosmetics offers a variety of job opportunities in an innovative, exciting environment. Think youve got what IT takes? Check out our current job openings for the chance to help make the world more beautiful through our products, through our actions and through our belief that every woman is beautiful and deserves to feel her most beautiful!
Key Job Accountabilities:
- While understanding the KSF of the ITC brand in the US, support the global strategic development of IT Cosmetics business, in line with the Brand vision and strategy & business model
- Global expansion support: Responsible for generating informed market/Distribution/Retailer and consumer insights by collecting, aggregating and synthesizing sales, market (size, categories, competitors & prices) and consumer data for the IBD team
- Existing business support: Track sales of countries every month and provide key highlights, challenges and opportunities.
- Includes analysis of pricing and updates
- Update Country trackers, monitor review & ratings and consumer sentiment through social listening and report learnings & insight
- Support in preparing and ensuring proper launch of new & existing markets with marketing 360 support by working well cross-functionally
- Keep track of and share information about competition including new launches, pricing, sales drivers (so that we can simulate how quickly we can be top 3 in MY & enter Skincare)
- Support in preparing all meetings
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in the beauty industry (with Luxury market experience)
- Knowledge of international markets, ideally with an international assignment
- Expert at compiling insights from multiple qualitative and quantitative (NPD, Nielson) sources
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage complexity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and against tight deadlines
- Must possess a strong sense of image, attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with cross-functional departments
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
The AVP of Digital Marketing, CRM and Loyalty is responsible for conceptualizing, developing and overseeing the execution of short and long-term omnichannel/digital, loyalty and data-driven customer relationship marketing strategies. He / she will collaborate with stakeholders and translate these strategies into actionable plans that will increase customer acquisition and retention to drive sales and deliver business objectives while optimizing the sales experience.
The position is responsible for developing customer-centric programs to build profitable, long-term customer relationships that drive customer retention and incremental sales to the brand. The AVP Manager will help create overall omnichannel CRM & loyalty strategy acquisition, and is responsible for managing program performance, optimizing current programs as well as conceptualizing and implementing new ones. This position is also responsible for consumer data insights and creating actionable and strategic plans that drive business results. Reporting to the VP of Digital, this person will be the in-house expert on customer data, data architecture and new ways of executing CRM & Loyalty.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop, execute, and measure a series of effective demand generation programs that positively affect customer interaction, conversion rate optimization, revenue, and profitability. These might include SEO, SEM, content marketing, online marketing, social media, events, and an effective combination of these initiatives.
- Create specific campaigns leveraging a variety of different vehicles (including e-mail, digital engagement, etc.) and then refine demand based upon the results of each activity in each market
- Set goals and objectives for the year, quarter, and month-by-month for new prospects and leads to customer conversion. Include KPIs on all marketing efforts and report progress to all constituents on a regular basis.
- Track and report each initiative’s results against KPIs and identify learning for immediate corrective action or for organizational learning for next time.
- Report the effectiveness of each marketing activity, including the ROI of the total marketing effort.
- On-going CRM & Loyalty campaign development, testing, management and optimization of direct mail, email, and mobile omnichannel marketing strategies to drive customer retention and loyalty.
- Manage segmentation strategy and list pulls for broadcast emails, triggers, and direct mail campaign activation.
- Responsible for customer analytics and behavioral reporting in cooperation with third party vendor. Analyze customer data to make marketing decisions. Track, evaluate, and disseminate CRM & Loyalty program learnings/performance; apply learnings to advance and optimize programs.
- Collaborate with database vendor and corporate CRM to prioritize key analytical projects. Work closely to ensure customer data meets the quality and standards that allows for execution of successful, effective and efficient direct mail and email omnichannel marketing campaigns, including data cleansing, feed management and troubleshooting as well as channel governance.
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for It Cosmetics, its products, and customer relevance and response rates.
- Work with VP and Marketing on Customer Journey Mapping (across platforms: site, social, affiliates, etc.), analyzing all touch points.
- Optimize and increase capture rate both in store and digitally/online through, digital marketing, CRM & Loyalty initiatives and data capture strategies, including at point of sale, white label, and development of tablet programs
- Be the on-site expert in data architecture and flow
- Manage a team of 3: Manager of CRM/Loyalty, Manager of Digital Marketing, and Analyst
- 7-10 years CRM and/or digital marketing experience
- College Degree
- Strong computer skills necessary (All Microsoft Office programs) Experience in CRM and related work experience which demonstrates an understanding of and skill in direct-to-consumer marketing principles
- Proven experience driving large-scale customer acquisition programs through direct response, loyalty and branded experiences.
- Proven record of partnering cross functionally to create personalized customer experiences
- Expert knowledge and skill with translating data into insights, particularly as it relates to CRM and consumer/behavioral analytics
- Must be analytical but also creative
- Demonstrated strength in communication and influencing skills; not only written and verbal, but also in the engagement of internal and external business partners
- Open to new ideas and actively builds networks to achieve goals
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker. Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Retail experience preferred but not necessary; beauty experience not mandatory
- Proven track record as a change agent in a matrixed organization
The AVP of National Accounts is responsible for the development and execution of business strategies within vendor distribution and the achievement of overall company objectives within a given budget.
This will include taking the lead in coordination of sales analysis, sales reporting, merchandising updates, store level events, point of sale marketing; in addition to any and all issues pertaining to the Sales Division.
- To define, in conjunction with the Sr. Vice President of Sales / Education guidelines for and planning by account for the coming year, I.e. Priorities for retailing partners, sales budgets at retail and net, and operational budgets.
- In conjunction with corporate objectives, develop sales goals for the product line for basic, new products and promotions; prepare budgets for T&E, Demo, GWP’s and new objectives assigned to sales personnel within the company.
- Recommend to the Sr. Vice President Sales/ Education the composition of regional distribution in terms of account / door openings, space and locations improvements within the environment of retail partnerships.
- Responsible for the positive goodwill and partnership of our retailers at all levels while maintaining It Cosmetics company values, strategies and programs.
Reports and Analysis:
- Work with corporate guidelines to develop sales, allocations and promotional spending guidelines for each retailer partnership.
- Work with Retail Demand Planner & Sales Analyst and assisting the in publishing weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly sales report by location for Field Team
- Publish Monthly Best Sellers report
- Publish Quarterly Ranking by door report
- DIF – Analyze monthly and maintain tracking report
- Communicate quarterly successes and opportunities for new product launches and events
- Monthly business analysis is to be prepared with input from regional personnel, then shared with the Sr. Vice President of Sales/ Education
- Partner with Sr. Vice President of Marketing as well as the Vice President of Marketing to communicate new launches to retail partner accounts.
- Provide sales analysis reports to complement the merchandising strategy and validate the volume of the proposed gondola merchandising update.
- Conduct quarterly analysis of gondola, new product launches.
- Publish quarterly reports with, sku ranking by unit/volume and recommendations on product discontinues and placement.
- Responsible for in-house coordination of store events: including, but not limited to visual components, PR activity, marketing support, collateral requests, and booster orders.
- Conduit between sales & marketing to execute quarterly gondola updates, and provide analytics to support the process.
- Coordinate conference calls with corporate members to discuss event strategy by quarter.
- Manage the Event Calendar – review, submission, and recapping.
- Review and communicate quarterly event results.
- Conduit for open projects; manage expectations between internal team and retail partners.
- Partnering with marketing team members to understand all aspects in regard to advertising.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience :
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal organized and detail-oriented
- Experience with Sales and Inventory planning and management
- Prior Account Management experience; minimum 2 years with national beauty chains.
- Current relationships with key merchants/buyers: Sephora, Ulta, etc.
- Ability to fly/travel overnight – 20% of the time or as business needs warrant.
- Proficient of Microsoft Office tools, Excel, Apple Operating systems (i.e. IPad)